Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Rubber Heart


So the last time I saw him we decided to trade bracelets because we didn't know the next time we would see each other.

Shitty deal for me lol would you like to know the bracelets we exchanged?

The one that I was wearing: One of those nice "livestrong" type ones but it was for my college
The one that he was wearing: A rubber band.

Hahahaha I know such a lame trade but when I was missing him I was sooo happy to have that dorky rubber band.

Welp I woke up this morning and was walking to school when my wrist started stinging...I got a fricken rash because all my bracelets were tangled in that damn rubber band and were rubbing all night :(

It's gone now but it did make me laugh. It's kinda like how bad he is for me...He is hurting me but I keep him around...I'll push him away until the pain of wanting him overcomes the pain of knowing we will never be officially together
aka I wore the rubber band on my other hand until the rash went away

...then I put it back

No comments:

Post a Comment