Sunday, November 27, 2011

I was ment to tread the water...but now I've gotten in too deep


Thank you to everyone who has commented about finding someone new and moving on...you all are too right :)

Something totally random happened today and honestly once I type it out it will probably sound very verrrrry dumb but I am kinda procrastinating studying right now so I am going to go ahead and do it lol

I have this two-finger ring that my friend gave me and it is very VERY snug, like a size or two small haha but I love it so I am wearing it

I took it off while I was flipping through my book and when I put it back on while I walked to the bathroom it got stuck (lol like REALLY STUCK)

It doesn't help that I got this ring the last time I saw the guy I've been posting about so whenever I look at it I see him...

But while I was tugging at it to come off I start thinking it is like him hold on me, as much as I do not want it on me IT WON'T COME OFF!! I had a tiny silent freak-out while I tried to pull it off but it was like literally cemented to my finger!

I finish my business (lol sorry just part of the story) and I go to wash my hands and the ring slides off like it was 3 sizes too big :)

This made me smile because no matter how hopeless I feel and like I will never get someone off my mind or something off my finger...it will come off easier than expected

When I find someone better

or water :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok I came back to edit this post because I started fooling around with the ring again and got it stuck...but had no water...so yanking it off took WAAAY longer and was VERY painful...

Same as letting go of him.
Since I have no one else (water) it will be harder to let him go and more painful but I have to do it to protect myself from further harm
(my finger was losing feeling!!)

1 comment:

  1. That is a great comparison. Wow. That was . . . a very good story. I completely agree with you too.

    ReplyDelete