Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Not looking ahead


So I live about a mile away from school and my bike got stolen :(

I am always able to snag a ride home...except today I had a study group so I couldn't!

As I am leaving campus I update my facebook status to something like "I'm walking home alone, in the dark and I'm scared :("

Three minutes later he calls me :)

He tells me he will keep me company bc I am scared.

I know we can never be.
I just told him I'm going to Europe
He told me by the time I get back he will be gone

But for now I'm okay with whatever this is.

It's kinda like when kids catch fireflies in jars

They are so happy when they do because they've watched and wanted one for so long.

Some try to hold on too long to it
Others know it cannot and should not last so when the time comes they let it go.

Holding onto it for too long will kill it
In the jar...it cannot survive

No comments:

Post a Comment