Sunday, November 27, 2011

I SWEAR I am not some pscho haha everyone facebook creeps!


Sorry that my last like 3 or 4 posts have been super heartbroken and depressing...

I swear a brighter post is coming!

But I just decided to share this because none of you followers know me annnd I am kinda embarrassed to say this lol

The fucker that I am falling for who is engaged...I just totally facebook creeped the shit outta both of them and found her myspace (ya myspace hella old right I know but her facebook was private obvs)

After being totally loser-ish and looking up on her I (and I am saying this as modestly as possible) am better looking than her.

HOLD UP: just to clarify I never think of myself as pretty. I just always think I am a tad below average but nothing gross..most days haha

And I feel bad about this because it means I am saying that she isn't pretty but I really am not trying to tear her down...

I have been tearing myself down for the past month thinking she was better than me at everything which was why he was with her and I was his backup plan...

Just knowing (in my opinion) that I have something over her is nice.
It may just help me sleep better at night while knowing he's thinking of her not me...

2 comments:

  1. thts soo sad.. but we should get over it .. start a new life. u'll find way more better guy than him .

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha if that helps, all the more power to ya. good luck girl

    ReplyDelete