Friday, December 2, 2011

Not looking forward to explaining...



I swear it felt like every conversation I had today centered around cheating...

Ok Ok just two but still that is two conversations where I had to keep quiet and agree :/

The first one was with my sister and the second was with two friends...

My sister was telling me how this guy kept hitting on her who had a gf AND who had gotten with her really good friend...

My teammates were saying how once they hear a guy has a gf they stop talking to him...and how guys try to talk to them when they have bf

Ummhumnum...I don't know if this is a "special situation" or if my head is too far up my ass...at least I'm not the one cheating right?
right?
no still wrong...

Well either way my friends are about to see him around a lot more...and despite me firm refutes that we are just friends...I know they will know better

:/



I have a lot of really close friends and my sisters. I know most of them wouldn't judge me because they know the kind of person I am but I can't even tell any of them :(
I am too shamed

fuck lol Who invented the concept of fate anyways? Because our timing sucked but it feels so easy and so right...UGH UGH

time to turn my brain off sorry if this post was confusing...my brain is confusing right now and I'm just tryin to do it justice haha

No comments:

Post a Comment