Sunday, November 27, 2011

Don't waste your time waiting one someone who wouldn't wait for you...

It figures...it's rainy and stormy and all everyone wants to do is stay inside snuggle up in a big blanket and watch movies...

aka cuddling weather...

aka both my besties have an invite places to go...and I have...a list of sad songs playing on my computer and possibly a movie...

There is one movie that I think will match my mood pretty well but I haven't seen it yet.

I'll post the trailer and maybe you guys will get a better grasp on how much I dislike the guy I love....
Except for the no flirting rule...
And the part about the guy loving me back lol
But the last line about her making him decent and him making her SO happy...pretty much sums it all up.

ugh, WHY CAN'T I LISTEN TO MYSELF?

No comments:

Post a Comment