Monday, November 21, 2011

Happy McHappy



At first I was gonna write about this guy I've been seeing lately...
But then I realized that I haven't heard from him since he dropped me off yesterday morning (which is not that long ago I am aware don't think I don't).
So I decided to write on how happy I am with the way my life is.

but then my phone vibrated..

So now I am sitting here wondering if he texted me or if it is someone else.

Why am I not just looking?

Because for once I am going to make a conscious decision about my relationships. I am going to decide if I WANT him to call/text me before I see if he DID

Only because having a guy not call is never fun. Even when you don't want to see him again it still hurts a little because there was something wrong with ME instead of just HIM. lol

Anyhoo dating someone because you are bored is never right...but sometimes doing things bc you are bored is how new favorite hobbies are found hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment