Saturday, November 19, 2011

Always having great days...


So I got back from last night (or this morning)at 4:00am

I Woke up at 7:00am to do some community service :)

Went to sleep again at 10am (planning on sleeping the day away)

Get woken up two hours later to my friends who TELL me this:
#1 I am NOT hungover
#2 I want to wake up
#3 I am going on a hike with them..a hike that is over 1,000 steps INCLINE

after a few "fuck no's" and "Leave me alone's" I get dressed.

The hike was fucking hard as usual but all in all a GREEEAT DAY

Saw a lot of different beautiful places and ate some great food and got to hang out with some friends I LOVE

So moral of the story:
When life gives you lemons, you make lemonade

(wow that saying actually works very well in this instance! I totally did not start out planning on having a moral of the story I swear haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment