Monday, November 28, 2011

Didn't want to lose the friendship...smart move or not?


You guys ever watched the music video for "We found love" by Rihanna?

It is epic just FYI but that's not why I am posting.

In the very beginning when there is a voice talking she says,
"...Sometimes you almost wish you could have all that bad stuff back so you can get the good..."

(I think I paraphrased a bit but you can look it up)
Yes well I know that feeling WAY too well right now.
Annnd I did go ahead and welcome all the bad stuff back...along with the good.

But you know what? I think I did it because this guy truly is one of my best friends and I wanted to text him and talk to him like I would my best friend but I couldn't...so I think that is a contributing factor to my shit-show-of-a-situation.

The friend-zone is real btw.

Friendship > love....but if this friendship comes with unrequited love is it worth it?

I vote yes :/





for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment