Sunday, January 30, 2011

I know you guys don't care but...


I just got back from shopping :)
hehe

I initially just went because I was in dyer (dier?) need of shorts. The ones I have are too big and I seriously wear them all the time and they have holes in them.
Not okay.

So I go and buy some shorts at Old Navy--they are alright nothing special just jean shorts but still an upgrade.

Then I go to American Eagle and they have shorts everywhere!! So I buy a pair of black ones....and two cute tank tops and as I was checking out I see a really cute white pull over poncho with a tie in the back...yea definitly walked out, to the other side of the mall and then back to buy it. $40 but I am in love haha. (yes the sale people were curious as to why I had two bags and check out times haha
---tried finding a picture of it but I cannot! :( this pix is semi the same...but not as amazing---

Then I had a gift card to Macys. I don't really shop at Macys so I got some cool peacock feather earrings and 3 pairs of unmentionables ;)

THEN I go to Walmart for a cheap belt. (Who pays $17 for a belt? No one fricken sees your belt! haha

and now my quick shopping trip has transformed my wardrobe :)

Yay for retail therapy!

.....cannot believe how much I sound like a teenage girl right now.....ew.

No comments:

Post a Comment