Saturday, January 22, 2011

ADD posting


Wow I realize that this is like the third time in three posts that I am writing something about facebook but really It's beginning to get on my nerves!!

Posting a quote as your status when you are really feeling that quote or it explains your mood or situation perfectly is one thing
But I feel like people are posting quotes just for the sake of sounding insightful while wanting to update their status

Don't get me wrong I enjoy a good quote as much as the next person and a year ago I would be looking up one right now but now whenever I am in a certain mood and think "I shoudld look up a good quote to help me deal and I'll just put it in my status so my friend's know what me feelings are on this situation or whatevs" I find myself realizing that I HATE reading other people's lame and unoriginal quotes so I don't.

:(

Damn people! Taking away my favorite pasttime...Quote hunting!!
hehe just kidding

Oooh but a new hobby of mine is YELP.COM
I seriously Yelp everything nowadays :) try it it's soooo useful!!

But back to my bottom line: I hate people.
haha not persons! just people, ya know the plural.
THe other day we were at the beach, and HELLA people were there and I seriously wanted to leave. Then today I went to study at Barnes & Nobel and there were no seats and just rude people waking into me.
I know, kinda hypocritical for getting frusterated at people for doing exactly what I am doing. But I guess I am just the kinda gal who wants to do things in a small crowd and not be caught up in stupid people people crowds.
Did that make sense?
I DON'T CARE!!!

ok sorry, random post.....very random

No comments:

Post a Comment