Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Love Story in the Making (lets be real, NO FREAKING WAY)


I met a guy in NOVEMBER.
Yes November lol.

I didn't give him my number because I made a rule not to give out my number when I am drunk...or at a bar. (They don't always go hand in hand haha)

I did however tell him where he could find me.

Unfortutley the "where" I told him he could find me will not occur until February lol
He said he wouldn't forget and he would show up.

Now wouldn't that be a story: He remembers 4 months to wait and see me!
now, now I am FULLY AWARE I will probably never see his face again for the simple fact that I wouldn't wait 4 months for some chick I met one time.

But in all honestly, if he just happened to show up I would probably fall in love with him just because that is AWESOME
haha it doesn't take much for a girl to fall for you guys!

Anyhoo if he did show up I would look past the fact that he is shorter than me :/ which I NEVER do hahahahaha....oh wait, now that I write that out I don't think I can look past that!

ok ok enough nonsense for now, bedtime!!!




Wait, one more thing. I realize this kinda makes me look like I play games like this. I DO NOT. I really didn't want to give him my number but remembered that February is coming up and was wondering if he did inn fact remember :) That is ALL!
goodnight for real this time

No comments:

Post a Comment