Sunday, January 30, 2011

Scared Straight


Tonight me and my friend went out.

We were waiting at a bar for some friends then went to dance then got tired of waiting and dancing so we went home.

On the way home she gets pulled over.

Freaking out I recount her drink total for the night: 2 beers and a martini. We pre-gamed a bit at my place before going out but it wore off before dinner. YEs she had a pizza with her 2 beers.

So I am waiting for the cop to finish with her praying to God that she doesn't get a DUI. It takes backup cars and about 20 minutes for us to finally be on our way.

SCARIEST MOMENT OF MY LIFE.

Yes, she wasn't drunk but the cop did pull her over because he thought she was. He also gave her a $95 ticket for swerving.

I may never drink again :/

WHole life put into perspective lol Damn

No comments:

Post a Comment