Thursday, January 20, 2011

Craigslist Connection!!


Question: Have you ever been a "missed connection" on Craigslist?

Lol yes random! I was actually looking for ideas for a summer job/ price range for apartments when I got off task (this happens too much lol) and I started seeing EVERYTHING Craigslist had to offer.

I found the usual: puppies, sofas, volunteers, etc, blah, blah, blah but I wondered what a MISSED CONNECTION was and upon finding it I think it is a great idea!

One, (unfortunetly) I would never use because thats odd to say the least but I cannot tell you how many times I see an attractive man and think, damn if only I could see him again. And lo and behold if you and he were prolific Craigslisters then maybe you could!

Just go read a few they are semi-entertaining!
Maybe someone posted one for you lol

So yea there ya go random find of the week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment