Sunday, January 16, 2011

Everybody love Everybody!!!


Went out last night to celebrate my friend's 21st.

It was fun...but funny thing about us: we love to dance!
The place we were at was just playing reggae music which was chill for a while but we needed to dance so we left.

And (being that 5 out of 9 people in our group were gay or curious lol) we ended up at a gay bar!

I didn't mind as long as I could dance! and my was it an experience!
Those gays sure know how to have fun haha me and my girls were dancing for hours and pretty much settled into the fact that the only straight guys there had been brought by their gf so no creepers trying to dance all up on us like other places

Too bad a gorgeous straight guy asked me to dance when we were about to leave and my feet were sore as hell :( WHERE WAS HE AT THE BEGINNING OF THE NIGHT haha

But word to the wise if someone suggests gay bar you should check it out! Good people good times no judgements hahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment