Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Back on the Wagon


Long Story Short:
-This summer I took to running every day, not with the specific goal of losing weight just because it was good for me and I wanted to be able to be a fast runner
-Apparently I lost 30 lbs. I say apparently because my scale must be broken as it never wavered the whole summer but I go back to school and everyone is commenting on my weight loss...and none of my clothes fit.
-It was nice but very unexpected? like I didn't know it was happening till after it happened?
-Anyhooo school and finals started my "I can't run today" phase and it continued through the holidays. Like I did run but noticeably slower lol
-But now I have decided that all these new clothes I am in won't fit forever if I stop running!! So I will start up.

I'm not just saying that! I went on TWO runs today.

Man I used to be fast like sub 7 minute mile fast....the hardest part is the start!! haha hope you all had great holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment