Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Group Projects = Horseshit for Good Students & Easy A for FuckTards


My teacher assigns a group project. She ALSO assigns who we will be working with.

When my group 1st meets I am give out my email address and get theirs.
The project is basically like we all make a list of books and them compile them together to make one big list (expected page # is 50+, so yes killing trees)

I ask "who wants to be the person that we all email?"

EVERYONE JUST FUCKING STARES AT ME.
Really? Just because I am the one doing the talking now I am by default the one who has to make the list?

whatever I want to say, "Sure you lazy asses I will put the list together. It's not like I am a student-athlets that has practices and less time than the rest of you fucking normal students."

But I dont...
I say "Email me your parts by the end of the weekend.

Now I have a life so naturally I didn't check my email Sunday night.

I got 2 emails Monday and then NOTHING.
wow didn't fucking see that coming.

So I call up the one guy who is my friend and tell him to get me his shit because it is due Tuesday. When does this toolbag send it? Monday night 11pm.

And the second guy never emails me shit. He comes ad sits by me in class and says "yea I didn't do anything"

MEAN-FUCKING-WHILE I am putting my list in Alphabetical order with the other two lists....DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW LONG IT TAKES TO ALPHATIZE 30 PAGES? All fucking day.

So what I wake up early to put the list together but the toolbag sent it in the wrong format so I can't open it. So I try and tell him and his girlfriend (also my good friend) says "Oh he's at football practice so I will do it for him."
Shit not my problem so she prints out his list to just add to the back of the original.

At this point I DGAF I don't put their names on the assignment and I am sitting in class bc we have to present our lists.

Well toolbag's girlfriend went up and presented her list ans LOW AND BEHOLD they have exactly the same list. Football Player = Plagerizer = why everyone thinks all athletes are dumb.

We get lucky though and don't have to present so both the slackers tell me they will send me their lists. I just got them...Toolbag still plagerized his but FUCKTARD goes and copies a website (amazon.com) and it's booklists and sends it to me. Uuuuhhhh What? I have to do this for you?

So that is where I am at now.

My other friend in this class (she is very smart) s havinng the exact same problem with her group--except the girl giving her problems is also on our team.

WooooW I AM SOOO HEATED RIGHT NOW!!
CanyaTell?

No comments:

Post a Comment