Saturday, January 22, 2011

Old Fat Me


If you have read some of my more boring posts you would know that I recently lost 30lbs.

Now, I only bring this up because I just went through a bunch of my old facebook pictures (deleting a shit ton of them) and realized just how big I was back then.

The thing is, when I was heavy I didn't really know it. Ok I KNEW it, I just wasn't like as big as other people I have seen so I figured I just had "more to love". Oh nonono! I was LARGE lol and this is the first time I noticed it!

Which makes me worry. Now that I am slimmer, smaller, drowning in all my old clothes and feeling pretty good about my size...what if yet again I am too big and I don't notice it till I am smaller?! ugh

Like duh a lot of you are probably saying, well it's not hard to know when you are fat! And yes I agree with you. I still can lose a few more...but like how did I feel good about myself 3 pant sizes bigger than I am now!? It confounds me :(

I don't ever want to get back there
Poopy

No comments:

Post a Comment