Monday, August 9, 2010

"Within you, I lose myself. Without you, I find myself wanting to be lost again.

Ever made a mistake you wished you could fix...and you CAN fix, you know how to fix it...but you wont? I never did, and thought it was stupid--If you know how to fix your mistake then just do it idiot! right? wrong. I am too afraid to...coward would be a better word :(

I let him get away--worse I SENT him away. Everything I ever wanted in a man and I was too scared to let myself realize it! All I have to do is call him and tell him I made a mistake. I figure there is a 50% chance of him taking me back. Better to try now and fail then wonder the rest of my life. But I cant, and you want to know why? Because I don't trust myself to not run away again and I cant--I wont-- play with his feelings like that. He really deserves better than me.
I hope he finds better than me.
But it will kill me when he does...

No comments:

Post a Comment