Monday, July 12, 2010

Life is painless for the brainless


Think of the last time you were really upset; could have been because your younger sister ruined your clothes, your girlfriend cheated on you, you failed a test you studied really hard for, etc.
Yes I remember the last time I was pissed. My parents were talking about giving my sister our family's brand new car. Sparing you the details, three out of the four kids in our family already have a car at college one of them being my sister and I'll let you guess who has yet to see a four-wheeled vehicle sent her way. Anyways I am used to kinda getting the shaft. Because I don't do anything when it happens. I don't like fights with my family because it only makes a villain out of me.
Anyways the point of this is that I think if I just choose not to care about anything other than my immediate basic human needs then I will have a happy life! Why invite stress in by getting attached to meaningless things or ideas? I won't get upset because I will be able to put everything in perspective and just brush it off :)
Life will be like one big dance from now on...........

No comments:

Post a Comment