Sunday, August 15, 2010

"I FEEL EVERYTHING!"


OMG as I sit here and write this I am currently on 3 Vicodin...and still in pain!! What the hell?
Why am I in pain? Lets blame it on my retarded pedicurist. I have had a redness on my toe for a while--and when I say for a while I mean like 4 years. I have not been in pain at all and really it didn't bother me.
The other day I went to get a pedicure. This psycho lady decides to dig in and I walk out of there with an ingrown toenail!! I just went to get it removed so I didn't have to go through my season with an painful toenail. Weeeelllll my doctor decides to give me my pain shots on the lower part of my toe. ONLY TO GO AND CUT UP THE TOP OF MY TOE aka where I could feel everything!! Think of having your lower part of your big toe numb, like around the knuckle. Now think of someone jamming a metal knife down your toenail and dis-connecting it from the nail bed!
ME: "I feel that."
DR: "Can you handle it?"
ME: "Umm I guess."
Dr: *Cuts in*
ME: "I FEEL EVERYTHING"
DR: It's almost over
ME: *grabbing my leg and burrowing my head into the wall to keep from yelling*

NOT AN EXPERIENCE YOU EVER WANT TO GO THROUGH.
THE MAN WON.

and now my prescription Vicodin is tearing up my liver :)

bad day lol real bad day

No comments:

Post a Comment