Sunday, August 22, 2010

All Moved in


I arrived on Friday and now it is Sunday. All my shit is unpacked and now I am just waiting for class to start.
My choice to not live with any of my friends is so far turning out to be an okay move. Trus, I would be a lot more comfortable and maybe happier if my close friends were my roommates but I think I am making new friends now. Out of the 3 roommates I have I like Amanda the most. She is a transfer and doesn't really know anyone so she is super friendly and nice. Pua is my other roommate and from what I can tell she is very friendly but I don't run into her much. Now Jessi is the one whom I am actually sharing a bedroom with and so far she is the loudest of us but I guess that is better than not talking at all. So roommates = success.
School = sucks
I seriously felt like crying when I drove up to school and I don't know why! I didn't really bond with my family while at home but I felt myself missing them so much. I didn't really do much while I was home but I missed the freedom. I like being on my own but I don't like the fact that no one is looking out for me. FOR CRYING OUT LOUD it is my 3rd year! Shouldn't these feeling be gone by now? ugh I don't know. Hopefully the partying will start up so I can get my mind off of these things....

No comments:

Post a Comment