Sunday, August 29, 2010

“The road to truth is long, and lined the entire way with annoying bastards.”


My best friend annoys the crap outta me sometimes.

Is that normal? It might be because we are so comfortable with each other...whatever.

But last night we took some shots together and were just talking and she pretty much fell asleep on me :( so I left and she freaked out because she thought I was mad at her

I ended up running into my other friend and went to his party and it was an EPIC night...maybe because I wasn't with her? because we do go to all parties together but I like going alone :)

Oh and then later I was using her computer and she had been looking up "Broken Friendship" quotes. Not being rude but I am her only friend sooooo yea. She needs to chill out

No comments:

Post a Comment