Friday, February 4, 2011

A Very Merry Unbirthday To Me!!


Last night on facebook I changed my birthday to today.

I have at least 60 "happy birthdays" and about 10 "Your such a liar" 5 "This is funny"
and 3 "Umm happy birthday if it is really today"

hahaha try it see what you get!

Some girl I went to elementary school with noticed. She said my birthday parties were always around Halloween so it couldn't be my birthday.

A lot of my best friends caught it.

One girl I actually celebrated my birthday with texted me Happy Birthday

A second text said "I was going to call you and say happy birthday butI got hit by a car..." haha long story

One girl I DO NOT KNOW AT ALL (like literally some random girl that asked to be my fbook friend) said "It's not your birthday" creep right?

My younger sister said "Happy Birthday! Love You!" and my older sister commented seriously? haha

I got three private messages saying Happy Birthday

Ahhhh great stuff :) I needed some spice to my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment