Sunday, February 13, 2011

Found this on Postsecret



So I began reading Post Secret in 8th grade after I got one of the books. Once I got to college I began reading EVERY Sunday :) One of my rituals I never forget
Every so often I see one that I do not personally have experience with but it still breaks my heart that someone is holding this secret in.

This is one.
:(
I can't imagine loving someone who is addicted to hurt and drama.
I can't imagine loving someone so much that you would rather leave them than hurt them, even if the hurt is what they are looking for.
I can't imagine loving someone.




But on the bright side I bought my first Valentines Day gift EVER and I have a Valentine for the first time :)
It is for my single friend Amanda and I couldn't be more excited!
No Homo

No comments:

Post a Comment