Sunday, March 27, 2011

Wow, I just appreciated a little thing in life!


Ok I must be close to dying because I just noticed the beauty in something I never noticed before!
I swear it was like one of those epiphany's you have before you die where you remember that moment and all is okay...weird.
I am just sitting in my front room studying the Gene Expression Model and a heavy wind blows so I look up to see a bunch of leaves fly past my window...mind you I am on the third floor so I found this amazingly beautiful and actually smiled.

WEIRD! haha I am not an artist or a poet or actually anyone who would find beauty in something like this but It Just Happened!

I feel like that weird kid in American Beauty who found the plastic bag floating in the wind beautiful lol

No comments:

Post a Comment