Friday, March 25, 2011

Change #1 in life


I deleted my facebook account today.

Granted facebook it genius and instead of delete they make you "deactivate it" which technically puts all the will power on the user.
Right when I sat down at my computer I went to type in facebook; if I had logged in then my account would have reactivated again... convenient right?

I guess no facebook means more blog posts haha

Why did I delete it?
-I'm kinda tired of fake people. Well no that's unfair because I don't know they are fake I guess.
-People use facebook for primarily two reasons to upload pictures showing everyone else what they are doing with their lives and how great life is. and #2 to update their status' to show words and opinions no one really would hear otherwise some no one cares about and others people care about but it would be better if they heard it in person...

Anyways it's been a while since I have done either and I have a lot of "fans" who ask to be my friends and I accept because I don't want to offend the limited number of fans I have but I don't like them looking at my personal things.
I am not the type of person that uses facebook to say things because no one would listen to them otherwise or because there is less judgement from behind a facebook account..

that's what this blog is for hahahaha

1 comment: