Monday, March 28, 2011

Heart's got nothing to do with it


I don't know why people call it heartbroken...
Because in all reality your heart is in your chest, and whether you are in love or hurting your whole body feels it not just your chest.
Maybe because it starts in your chest? But really you laugh and cry and smile on your face. You hold hands or bite your nails with your hands. You play footsie tap your leg with your feet. You play with your partner's hair or twirl your own. And we won't get into the more intimate feelings but you get the idea.

When someone is keeping you up at night it isn't your chest that is up, it's your mind. It is your soul reliving the past not the heart. In a sense, I don't think our heart should have anything to do with love...because telling someone that their heart is broken makes them feel like their body has betrayed them--telling someone that their soul is troubled gives them hope for the next person to come along with a soul jolt :)

I don't wear my heart on my sleeve...I walk into a room and let my aura attract others.

Too lame? Too sentimental? Too naive or confuscious? Deal with it bud

No comments:

Post a Comment