Sunday, March 27, 2011

Get Out Of My Head!!


Don't you hate it when the person you want to forget keeps popping up in your head?

I once heard the saying: "If you can't get someone out of your head then maybe they are supposed to be there."

Sometimes this is true but in my case I really hope it's not.

Ran into trouble today when we were deciding where to go out tonight because we have one friend who is 18 while the rest of us are 21 and over.
She can't get in to any of the places we go and we don't want to go to a 18+ place because lets be serious they should be called 18-20year old clubs.
She was asking if we knew any people who could get her past the bouncer, then my other friend said she really really wants to go to this certain bar (she is also under 21).

Welp if I hadn't messed up then Yes he could have gotten both of my friends into this bar because he knows the bouncers....right when I was trying to convince myself I forgot about him my, my mistake came flooding back to me :(

Maybe I'll never forget

No comments:

Post a Comment