Sunday, March 27, 2011

TV ruins the best of them


Khloe Kardashian is by far my favorite celebrity.
I'm not into celebrity gossip much and never really watch reality shows and never ever read those magazines but I do watch Keeping Up With The Kardashians because it reminds me of me and my two sisters.

I always thought Khloe was the funniest and most down to earth. Sure, she's not as pretty as her two other sisters but I personally think she is the most beautiful out of all of them.

I relate to her insecurities and using humor to keep people at a distance. My family even started calling me Khloe for a while because of my dry humor in critical situations ha.

But in all seriousness I am so happy Khloe married Llamar Odom and they do look happy...well as happy as a couple can look on television

but now I see that they are going to have their own television show! I am worried for my girl...I don't want them to end up like the rest of these dopy celebrities who think they are going to make a movie out of their fairytale marriage only to be left with footage of the beginning of the end. (Jessia Simpson & Nick Lacacy or John & Kate Gosslin?)

I hope they make it...

No comments:

Post a Comment