Tuesday, December 14, 2010

It is 1:30am and I AM TOO EXCITED TO SLEEP!


Why?

Because I (hopefully) am getting my hair done tomorrow!!!
yes haha I know total girl thing to get excited over

BUT! My whole life I have had short hair--shoulder length or shorter. For some reason my hair is now past my elbow!! Super long and I love it but it is kinda dead lol

So I have literally just decided (like literally) that since I do not have a final tomorrow that I will call up the keeper of the credit card (Mama!) and explain to her my unfortunate circumstances (I am a master with words when it comes to shit like this)

Hopefully if she says yes (99% likely...no 100% likely!) then my long strawberry blond hair will be transformed into a (still long) dark brown, with layers and side bangs style....dramatic change?

Eh I DO WHAT I WANT!!! hehehe It's like an early Christmas Present! New Hair!!

No comments:

Post a Comment