Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Go Check Out This Website


I don't get into serious topics too often here but I'm kinda curious about this.
Check out this website & watch some of the videos (Chase Utley from the Phillies is one of them)
http://www.iamsecond.com/
Anyhoo just seems weird that these people all had an epiphany when they needed God.


My Relationship with God Cliffnotes Version:
1.Blindly believed because I was raised that way
2. Met some "believers" who were very close-minded or hypocritical
3. Decided I was tired if feeling guilty for "letting God Down"
4. Decided to live for me
5. Didn't believe (to the dismay of my family) for about a year
6. I prayed...well more like talked to God...for the first time in a year and he gave me a miracle. Yea Corney but truth!
7. Now I am slowly trying to get back that unwaivering faith in Him

I'm trying alright....I get points for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment