Saturday, December 11, 2010

Finals Next Week


Yea Yea we are all tired of reading our friend's facebook status' about how finals are slowly killing them and blah blah blah

But this is my blog is it not? Therefore I reserve the right to complain about finals in the most non-complaining way...Deal With It :)

I KID YOU NOT I studied nonstop today! from 9:30am till 10:30pm. I changed location 3 times and ate two meals and facebooked for maybe 30minutes total but other than that I was a STUDY ANIMAL!!

I was in the zone and it was very much needed.
#1 my statistics teacher is a dimwit and I had to re-teach myself the whole semester...which I did and now I feel like I can become a Doctor and preform open-heart surgery tomorrow
#2 My two finals on Monday have a SHIT-TON of material that I hafta cover but no biggie I don't mind memorizing facts as long as no numbers or dates or formulas are involved :)

Soooo yes I have a Christmas party to go to tomorrow but then me and my friend decided we might study into the night...
I sound like such a nerd right now
Whatever sound like a nerd now but act like a genius when grades come out.

CANNOT WAIT TILL THURSDAY AT 4pm aka when I am FREE for Christmas Break!!

No comments:

Post a Comment