Sunday, November 14, 2010

Nightmare Date...KARMA for me :(

I should have known when he called me to tell me that he forgot his wallet that this was going to be a nightmare...

I spent $50 on dinner for a guy to attempt to feel me up, kiss me 3 puffs into his ciggarrette, attempt to make-out to which I told him to get some gum and then end the night trying to get me drunk to which I was thanking god that he forgot his wallet so couldn't get into the bar.

Fool me once shame on you , fool me twice shame on me.
I will not be fooled twice: NEVER GO OUT WITH A GUY YOU MEET AT A BAR.

especially if it's your 21st birthday

ew gag me, worst dating experience yet

Now I am sick :( but I am going to go to church today for the first time in maybe 6 months!
So yea there's the recap of my life recently.



Sorry no picture today...don't feel like finding a picture that makes me relive that night haha and my throat hurts too much :(

2 comments: