Sunday, November 28, 2010

Gimme Your Thoughts, this is a toughie


Ok I haven't had a "deep soul-searching" post in a while and this one has been burning in the back of my head all week.

Remember that guy I went on a date with?
Recap: Forgot his wallet, very funny, got along great, bad kisser, smoker

Yea well when I told him we should just be friends he got angry and stopped texting me altogether.....understandable.

But I think all these damn holiday commercials are getting to me. You know the ones of cute couples ice skating or whatever the hell couples do...yes well the entire Thanksgiving break I was fighting the urge to text him.

It's been like 3 weeks...I blew it right?

Ugh idk, it's not like I am in love with the guy, I guess I just want a boo during the holidays....is that selfish? What am I talking about of course it is. But what if it grows into something real? Whatever here's my question:

If I were to text him and make it look like it was an accident like saying "Hey when are you guys getting here?" is that a bad idea?
I kinda just want to see his response and if it isn't cold then maybe I can open up communication again for a possible better date?
Thoughts please?

frick, I can't seem to turn off the love songs or romantic movies in the winter time...NOT HELPING!!

1 comment:

  1. Just go for it and make that move. Life is too short to be embaressed, worried, hate, regrets, etc.

    ReplyDelete