Saturday, November 20, 2010

Movie!!


Slow blog day :)Which meanssssss I will review a movie

That I saw about a month ago haha

EASY A
is also known as my new favorite movie!!
I am not exaggerating like most people because my old/ still tied with 1st favorite movie is "10 things I hate about you"
Soooo yea I'd say I am hard to please

Anyways this movie is hilarious
Unlike most romantic comedies with a tragically beautiful girl who is picked on (really for no reason as all the audience sees) and she takes the bullshit being dished out to her this chick in Easy A
DOES NOT haha
every time we watch a movie and see the "queen Bee" dish out some misplaced bullying we think about how we would react--or at least I do.
I would not take any of that BS and neither does the girl in this movie. Except her comebacks are less vulgar, more educated, and just all around badass

The main character is played by Emma Stone.
Emma Stone, you my girl have got IT.

This picture pretty much shows how the makers of this movie are tired of beautiful girls playing ugly ducklings until they finally put on a dress and put their hair down aka showing us all what we already know!

Go see this movie...right meow.

1 comment:

  1. haha. Love your blog girl. will come back for more. ;)

    ReplyDelete