Tuesday, November 30, 2010

If you take ONE thing away from this blog let it be this:


If you are living in a dorm or apartment building please think be aware of how loud you watch your damn TV.

This fool next to me watches like "Cops" and "The Fast & The Furious" till like 3am and I kid you not I hear every single word like clearly.

Here is the real kicker though--He is my R.A. (Resident Advisor for you non-college dirtbags) so I cannot go say anything to him because he will most definitely bust me and my roomies for doing something.

Got it?
I don't mean listen to your TV so quiet that you are guessing at half the words; just think about if the sounds of a speed racing car can carry out your window or through your wall to your lovely neighbor who wants to sleep.
KthanksBye.

No comments:

Post a Comment