Sunday, September 5, 2010

I got in!


Ok so 2 months away from my 21st birthday....
Last night we were all cruising and drinking but some other girls who wanted to meet us (long story) were at a bar and I am the only one who can't get in.
Welp I ended up having an i.d. that looked like me and we went for it.
HOWEVER I never had to use it. My friend went in before me, got a wristband, came out and took it off carefully then put it on my wrist :)
And it was a different guy working the door when we came in aka PERFECT
So my first bar experience was cool but were were there like 15 minutes
THe girls we went to meet were on their way out
A fight had just gotten the cops called
and we had definitely had enough to drink
:)
Now I am off to run off all those unnecessary calories

No comments:

Post a Comment